CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tyler Turns 14!

I don't really feel old enough to have a 14 year old! But I guess I am, becuase I now have one. The big thing about turning 14 is getting your learner's permit. Tyler will be aloud to take the test for this when he can show some responsibility at home. So...when that time comes, ladies grab your children! Tyler's hittin' the road (with a licenced driver).
The highlight of Tyler's birthday (for him) is going to Red Lobster. I hate seafood and everthing there, seafood or not, tastes like seafood. The big deal for Tyler is ordering the whole Maine lobster. This actually turns dinner into an autopsy rather than a dinner. Here are some pix of the lobster event including him kissing the lobster as waitress told him to do.





By the way...he did eat the entire thing!





For his gift from us, he got a compound bow.

0 comments: