CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Refreshed...Kinda



For those of you who know me know that I don't really like massages. I know, I'm a total nut job! Well, I went for my very first proffessional massage on Tuesday at the EveryBody Shop in Hesston. Abby had won a 30 minute massage and gave it to me for Mother's Day so I reluctantly made the appointment. It was overall a mildly enjoyable experience. The head and face massage was great and the rest was OK. It was painful at times and a little weird having someone I don't know in a quiet room massaging me. The lady that did it was great and I'm sure she is very good at what she does. It just wasn't my thing! I doubt I would do it again. Now, having a pedicure with a foot and leg massage...I'm in!

2 comments:

Stephanie Timken said...

Hi Sis! You have inspired me to set up a blog spot of my own. I'll let you know when it's up and going!

Amy said...

vacation pictures???