CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Hi, I'm Kristi Wenger and I'm a packrat"

This is where you say, "Hi Kristi." Anyway...I'm getting ready for my second garage sale in 2 weeks. I know, I must be clinically insane. We are cleaning out our basement with the hope that we will be moving to the country in the next few months. It is just unbelievable the crap that I have save for the past 30-some years. What's even sadder is that I still can't part with most of it.



This (plus what I havn't carried in from my van) is what DIDN'T sell at last week's garage sale. UGH! It is now residing in my craft room. This is NOT conducive to creativity!

The things I found that I have saved all these years:
A handful of my baby teeth (kinda gross, huh?)

My Holly Hobbie doll (Actually, come the think of it, it may be my sister's. Jill, if you're reading this...I think I found your doll!)

Every certificate and concert program from middle school.

A china tea set my grandma bought for me at Alco when I was 6. We drank orange soda from it!

I know, I'm completely hopeless. Is there a good 12 step program for this?

5 comments:

Doug and Sarah said...

Hi Kristi! (I caught on to the appropraite 12 step response! I could be your sponsor. I'm not a packrat.)
I found your blog through Amy's. I love your background. I'm adding you to my blog list. Look forward to reading more!
Sarah

Amy said...

OK, Kristi... I love you... but... those teeth are just nasty.

Chapter 39 said...

hey, i found you. and oh.my.word. you are just hilarious!!

seriously, i'd like to join the 12 step program. let me know when you find a good one. :-)

Eric and Pam said...

sorry, couldn't remember my blogger usernames. :-)

meg duerksen said...

i can't believe those teeth didn't sell at the first garage sale!