CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Shopping With Abby



Today Abby and I (Tyler is still at camp) met Eric for lunch and on the way home we did a little shopping. I saw some tops that were a little more trendy (and low cut) than I usually buy. They were cute so I decided to try them on. I took 2 and went into the dressing room. Abby came in with me (my first mistake). I tried on the first one and it was way too tight and not at all flattering. When tried on the second one (see above), my darling daughter exclaimed, "That looks cute on you, mom. You can't even see your fat rolls!" With a compliment like that I had to buy it. She will not come into dressing rooms with me anymore.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Just remember what someone told me to repeat when our children do things that are so sweet and loving "children are a blessing from the Lord". Some days that is my mantra :).

Amanda said...

Hey Kristi! Cute top! I found your blog and am excited to add it to my list that I check often!