CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Here I Am!

This is my grand openning party on the web (sorry, no grand prize drawings, clowns with balloon animals, or free snacks). I have never had a blog or had a desire to have a blog. However, two very good friends have blogs that have been most inspiring. So.. for better or for worse...I now have a blog.

I am not real sure how long this will last since I am the type of person who starts a lot of things but rarely finishes anything! We'll see...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you gave in to the pressure! Now we just have to convince others!

meg duerksen said...

can i have some personal information? i want to steal your identity. ha ha
i am so glad you are blogging! it will be fun have another friend i actually KNOW that i can read about. instead of others that i spy on. :)