CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Take a Picture, It Lasts Longer


Today I celebrated my annual tradition of thoroughly cleaning Tyler's room while he is at camp. I decided that I had to take a picture of it because 5 minutes after he arrives, all my hard work will be lost. It is amazing how much filth a 12 year-old boy can accumulate! Half eaten Easter candy, 3762 Lego pieces (no, I didn't really count them), lots of socks (both dirty and clean, but the clean ones were now dirty because they were covered in cat hair), enormous amounts of cat hair (because Tyler's room is Jackson's favorite hang out), dirty dishes, CDs with no cases, cases with no CDs and of course none of them go together, broken toys, candy wrappers, 3 containers of deoderant (plus he has one at camp with him. I'm definitely done buying it for awhile), one entire set of clean sheets shoved behind his bed, not to mention the dirty ones on his bed all crumpled up in a wad. Well...maybe tomorrow night after you can no longer see the floor I scubbed the gum off of, I'll be so happy that he is home that it won't matter.

0 comments: